Fill out the grant application using the PDF link below and include any supporting documents. Please provide nine copies of your application and keep a copy for your records. Make sure you provide contact information and answer all questions completely.
Please provide ALL of the following with your application:
- Detailed project budget;
- Exact location of project (photos, drawings or any other supporting documentation
may be included);
- Description of any donated labor or materials;
- Note of recommendation/support of project from at least three residents
(preferably those directly affected);
- Estimate your timeline. Project must be complete within 12 months of funding;
- If a non-profit organization, please provide names of officers and a copy of state
and federal tax exemption;
You may download and print a PDF version of the application, complete your application and mail it to the address below, drop at the Elfin Forest/Harmony Grove Fire Station, or give to a board member.
Note: The grant process is competitive! Make sure your application is complete and self-explanatory. Check the policies and eligibility guidelines on this website for more information.
Bonnie Baumgartner is available to help you complete your application or to answer any questions. Contact her at (619) 277-7105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elfin Forest Community Foundation
20223 Elfin Forest Road
Elfin Forest, CA 92029